Or. Admin. R. 951-008-0010 - Eligibility Determination and Application Process
(1) The Executive Director of the OFVO will establish a budget on an annual basis that determines the proposed spending for the program. This can include minimum percentages for specific categories as well as specific amounts for existing or new programs.
(2) The annual budget will be shared with the Advisory Committee at the beginning of each fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) in order to aid their review of Eligible Projects.
(3) OFVO will establish an Advisory Committee on an annual basis to review, discuss and recommend Eligible Projects and Program Partners to OFVO for approval. These Eligible Projects will fall under two categories:
(a) Projects that require a formal submission, review and selection process and therefore require a Project Review Committee to be established.
(b) Projects that do not require a formal submission, review and selection process and therefore do not require a Project Review Committee.
(4) Approved Programs will fall under at least one (1) of the categories listed in 951-008-0005(1) to (12).
(5) Approved Programs and Program Partners will be determined by the Executive Director of OFVO and the OFVO Board of Directors as selected from the recommended Eligible Programs reviewed and recommended by the Advisory Committee and subject to the necessary funds being available.
(6) Each Approved Program will have a Program Outline created and, if needed per 951-008-0010(1)(a) and 951-008-0010(1)(b), a specific Project Review Committee established that is representative of the community that the Approved Program seeks to serve and support.
(7) For Approved Projects requiring a Project Review Committee the Project Review Committee will determine, at a minimum, the application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, the submission and review timelines and the Program Participants.
(8) For Approved Projects that do not require a Project Review Committee to be established the Executive Director of OFVO will determine, at a minimum, the application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, the submission and review timelines and the Program Participants.
(9) OFVO will enter into a contract for each Approved Program with all Program Participants and/or Program Partners that includes, at a minimum, funding amounts, requirements for funding and Expected Outcomes.
(10) OFVO will enter into a contract with each of the Program Partners that includes, at a minimum, funding amounts, requirements for funding and Expected Outcomes.
(11) Application process and eligibility requirements for each Approved Program will be listed on OFVO's website. They may also be listed on the websites of the Program Partners, if any.
(12) Approved Programs that are completed will also be listed on OFVO's website as well as the websites of any Program Partners.
(13) The funding, purpose and outcomes for each Approved Program will be posted to OFVO's Open Data (transparency) website on an annual basis.
(14) Creative Opportunity Program funds will not be available on an annual basis unless and until the full funding of each fiscal year's Oregon Production Investment Fund occurs. In any event, the Creative Opportunity Program funding will not be available earlier than October 1, 2022.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 284.300 to 284.385
Statutes/Other Implemented: HB 4153, 2022; Chapter 75 (2022 Laws)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.