415-054-0520 - Individual Records and Fees
415-054-0520. Individual Records and Fees
(1) An individual record shall be maintained for each individual who receives ADSS services. The record shall contain at a minimum:
(a) Screening information;
(b) Documentation of referrals, re-referrals, or transfers to DUII services programs;
(c) Legal documents and other collateral information received;
(d) Documentation of successful completion or failure to complete the DUII services programs referred to; and
(e) Documentation of each contact with or related to the individual.
(2) Any errors in the individual record shall be corrected by drawing a single ink line through the error and adding the correction date and ADSS's initials. The use of correction fluid or tape or any other attempt to make the error illegible is unacceptable.
(3) Individual records shall be kept for a minimum of seven years.
(4) Documentation of the individual's successful completion or failure to complete the screening interview or DUII services program referred to shall be kept for a minimum of 15 years.
(6) Pursuant to ORS 813.021 and ORS 813.240, the screening fee shall be $150.00.
(7) Additional fees may only be charged if ordered by the court in which the individual was adjudicated. The ADSS shall be responsible to provide the Division with a copy of any such fee court orders.
(8) A schedule of all fees shall be provided to each individual screened and posted in writing in a common area.(ADS 4-2010(Temp), f. & cert. ef. 9-20-10 thru 3-9-11; ADS 2-2011. f. 3-8-11, cert. ef. 3-9-11; ADS 4-2017, amend filed 12/18/2017, effective 1/1/2018)
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 430.256 & 413.042
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 430.256
The following state regulations pages link to this page.