Division 80 - TRIAL BOARD PROCEDURES
- § 257-080-0000 - Purpose of Rules
- § 257-080-0005 - Statutory Authority for Rules
- § 257-080-0010 - Definitions
- § 257-080-0015 - Grounds for Removal
- § 257-080-0020 - Investigation and Fact Finding Processes
- § 257-080-0025 - Procedure to notify member of Findings, Recommendation, and Request to convene a Review Board
- § 257-080-0030 - Initiating a Review Board
- § 257-080-0035 - Review Board - Generally
- § 257-080-0040 - Review Board Pre-meeting Matters
- § 257-080-0045 - Board Meeting
- § 257-080-0050 - The Board's Decision
- § 257-080-0055 - Office of Superintendent's consideration of Review Board Decision
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.