Chapter 19 - MISCELLANEOUS ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS
- MISCELLANEOUS ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS (Rule 1901 to 1906)
- CONSTABLES (Rule 1907.1 to 1907.2)
- FILLING OF VACANCIES (Rule 1908)
- BROADCASTING IN THE COURTROOM (Rule 1910)
- CRIMINAL AND DISCIPLINARY MATTERS AGAINST JUDGES (Rule 1920 to 1922)
- CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS, EMERGENCY ACTIONS, EMERGENCY UNITS AND JUDICIAL SECURITY (Rule 1950 to 1954)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.