Chapter 61 - RULES GOVERNING THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OF THE COURT OF JUDICIAL DISCIPLINE
- Rule 1 - Definitions
- Rule 2 - Scope of Rules
- Rule 3 - Integrity and Independence of the Judiciary; Construction
- Rule 4 - Avoidance of Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety
- Rule 5 - Impartial and Diligent Performance of Duties
- Rule 6 - Extra-Judicial Activities of Members
- Rule 7 - Political Activity
- Rule 8 - Subsequent Employment of Members and Legal Staff
- Rule 9 - Amendments; Publication
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.