Chapter 71 - MEMBERS CONDUCT RULES
- § M.C.R. 1 - Attendance
- § M.C.R. 2 - Standards for Judge and Lawyer Members
- § M.C.R. 3 - Confidentiality
- § M.C.R. 4 - Affiliations
- § M.C.R. 5 - Political Activity by Members
- § M.C.R. 6 - Financial Disclosures
- § M.C.R. 7 - Lawyer-Member Practicing Before a Judge Subject to Judicial Conduct Board Investigation or Complaint
- § M.C.R. 8 - Recusal or Disqualification
- § M.C.R. 9 - Abstentions Not Permitted
- § M.C.R. 10 - Removal of Member from the Board
- § M.C.R. 11 - Service of Notice
- § M.C.R. 12 - Amendment of Rules
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.