Part C(2) - General Procedures in All Bail Cases
- Rule 530 - Duties and Powers of a Bail Agency
- Rule 531 - Qualifications of Surety
- Rule 532 - Substitution of Surety or Security
- Rule 533 - Increased Amount of Monetary Condition of Bail
- Rule 534 - Duration of Obligation
- Rule 535 - Receipt for Deposit; Return or Retention of Deposit
- Rule 536 - Procedures Upon Violation of Conditions: Revocation of Release and Forfeiture; Bail Pieces; Exoneration of Surety
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.