Chapter 84d - RECOGNITION OF THE 2001 CSO MORTALITY TABLE FOR USE IN DETERMINING MINIMUM RESERVE LIABILITIES AND NONFORFEITURE BENEFITS AND THE 2001 CSO PREFERRED CLASS STRUCTURE MORTALITY TABLE FOR USE IN DETERMINING MINIMUM RESERVE LIABILITIES
- § 84d.1 - Purpose
- § 84d.2 - Definitions
- § 84d.3 - 2001 CSO Mortality Table
- § 84d.3a - 2001 CSO Preferred Class Structure Mortality Table
- § 84d.4 - Applicability of the 2001 CSO Mortality Table to Chapter 84c (relating to valuation of life insurance policies)
- § 84d.5 - Gender-blended tables
- § 84d.6 - Permitted usage
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.