Subchapter E - CHILD ABUSE REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
- § 21.501 - Definitions
- § 21.502 - Suspected child abuse-mandated reporting requirements
- § 21.503 - Photographs, medical tests and X-rays of child subject to report
- § 21.504 - Suspected death as a result of child abuse-mandated reporting requirement
- § 21.505 - Immunity from liability
- § 21.506 - Confidentiality-waived
- § 21.507 - Noncompliance
- § 21.508 - Child abuse recognition and reporting- mandatory training requirement
- § 21.509 - Child abuse recognition and reporting course approval process
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.