PAYMENT FOR PHYSICIANS' SERVICES
- § 1141.51 - General payment policy
- § 1141.52 - Payment conditions for various services
- § 1141.53 - Payment conditions for outpatient services
- § 1141.53a - Clinic and emergency room services personal performance-statement of policy
- § 1141.54 - Payment conditions for inpatient services
- § 1141.54a - Acute care hospitals and their short procedure unit services personal performance-statement of policy
- § 1141.55 - Payment conditions for sterilizations
- § 1141.56 - Payment conditions for hysterectomies
- § 1141.57 - Payment conditions for necessary abortions
- § 1141.58 - Reserved
- § 1141.59 - Noncompensable services
- § 1141.60 - Payment for medications dispensed or ordered in the course of an office visit
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.