Part 1 - Probation and Parole
- § 214-RICR-70-00-1.1 - Purpose
- § 214-RICR-70-00-1.2 - Authority
- § 214-RICR-70-00-1.3 - Application
- § 214-RICR-70-00-1.4 - Severability
- § 214-RICR-70-00-1.5 - Definitions
- § 214-RICR-70-00-1.6 - Juvenile Probation Supervision
- § 214-RICR-70-00-1.7 - Reporting Violations of Probation to the Family Court
- § 214-RICR-70-00-1.8 - Electronic Monitoring
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.