Part 2 - Access to Public Records
- § 820-RICR-00-00-2.1 - Introduction
- § 820-RICR-00-00-2.2 - Disclosure of Records
- § 820-RICR-00-00-2.3 - Exemptions Authorized by the Access to Public Records Law
- § 820-RICR-00-00-2.4 - Deletion of Nondisclosable Information
- § 820-RICR-00-00-2.5 - Procedures for Obtaining Access
- § 820-RICR-00-00-2.6 - Prohibition of Commercial Use of Public Records
- § 820-RICR-00-00-2.7 - Denial of Access
- § 820-RICR-00-00-2.8 - Administrative Appeals
- § 820-RICR-00-00-2.9 - Retrieval and/or Reproduction Fees
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.