S.C. Code Regs. 105-7 - Enrollment Agreement, Policies, and Procedures
A. An enrollment agreement disclosing the obligations of both parties must be signed by the provider and student prior to the commencement of classes. A copy of the enrollment agreement containing all policies and procedures must be furnished to the student, and receipt must be acknowledged in writing at the time the agreement is executed.
B. When registering electronically, this requirement is met if the licensee affirmatively indicates that he/she has received, reviewed and agrees to the terms of the enrollment agreement. This should be accomplished before the licensee pays for the class.
C. The enrollment agreement must contain, at a minimum, the following:
(1) name and address of the provider and student, along with student's name, address and real estate license number, if applicable; and
(2) name of course; and
(3) tuition and methods of payment, along with terms of any refund policy. If the provider has no policy for refunding fees, it must so state in writing; and
(4) provider's policy for cancellation of scheduled courses; and
(5) grade required for passing, methods for testing and final grade determination, if applicable; and
(6) the total hours of attendance required; and
(7) scheduled meeting time, dates, and location of course, if applicable; and
(8) make-up policies for absences and for retaking a failed examination, if applicable; and
(9) Admission policy.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.