S.C. Code Regs. 40-5.3 - Licensure by Endorsement
An applicant for licensure by endorsement must hold a current, active, and unrestricted license under the laws of another state or territory that had requirements that were, at the date of licensure, equivalent to the requirements in effect at the time of the application in South Carolina; and must submit:
(1) The completed application on a form approved by the panel, along with the required fees. Electronic submission is acceptable.
(2) A photograph of the applicant. Only a passport type (2" × 2") photo taken within the past twelve (12) months will be accepted.
(3) A copy of the valid current registration card from Commission on Dietetic Registration.
(4) The Panel may request additional verification of any requirements or credentials as it may deem necessary.
(5) If an applicant seeks licensure on the basis that the applicant has met equivalent requirements in another state or foreign country, the applicant shall attach to the application proof that the requirements of the other state or foreign country are equivalent to those of this state, unless the panel has taken action recognizing that the requirements of the other state or foreign country to be waived are equivalent to similar requirements in this state.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.