S.C. Code Regs. 67-805 - Third Party Settlements

A. The distribution of third party settlement proceeds must be filed with the Commission unless otherwise directed by a court of competent jurisdiction.
B. File the settlement documents with the Claims Department.
C. If the parties agree, third party settlements less than two thousand five hundred dollars do not need to be filed with the Commission.
D. If the claimant is not represented by an attorney, the third party settlement must be approved at an informal conference according to R.67-803B(1).


S.C. Code Regs. 67-805
Added by State Register Volume 21, Issue No. 4, eff April 25, 1997. Amended by State Register Volume 34, Issue No. 2, eff February 26, 2010.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.