137-900.07 - Enrollment Agreement Policies and Procedures
137-900.07. Enrollment Agreement Policies and Procedures
(A) An enrollment agreement must be signed by the provider and student prior to the commencement of classes. A copy of the enrollment agreement containing all policies and procedures must be furnished to the student.
(B) The enrollment agreement must contain, at a minimum the following:
1. The name and address of provider and student;
2. Name of course;
3. Tuition and methods of payment, along with terms of any refund policy. If the provider has no policy for refunding fees, it must so state in writing;
4. Provider's policy for cancellation of scheduled courses;
5. The grade required for passing, methods for testing and final grade determination, if applicable;
6. Total hours of attendance required;
7. Scheduled meeting time, dates and location of course; for absences and for re-taking a failed examination, if applicable; and
8. Statement of non-discrimination in admittance requirements.(Added by State Register Volume 19, Issue No. 6, eff June 23, 1995. Amended by State Register Volume 25, Issue No. 5, Part 2, eff May 25, 2001; State Register Volume 38, Issue No. 6, eff June 27, 2014; State Register Volume 42, Issue No. 05, eff. May 25, 2018.)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.