Subarticle 37 - TAX RETURNS
- § 117-850 - This regulation provides specifications for forms and other information submitted to the Department
- § 117-850.1 - Income Tax Forms and Acceptable Reproductions
- § 117-850.2 - Rules and Specifications for Non paper Methods of Submitting Tax Information
- § 117-855 - This regulation provides requirements for information returns and withholding statements
- § 117-855.1 - Withholding Statements Required with Paper Return
- § 117-855.2 - Information Returns Not Required To Be Given To Certain Entities
- § 117-870 - This regulation provides requirements and liability for filing of returns when ceasing to do business in South Carolina
- § 117-870.1 - Stockholders Liable for Tax When Business Operates After Charter Cancelled
- § 117-870.2 - Reporting Final Income When Planning to Cease Doing Business in State
- § 117-875 - Voluntary Income Tax Check Off Funds
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.