Article 5 - CAMPAIGN PRACTICES AND REPORTS
- § 52-501 - General
- § 52-502 - Responsibility of Persons Accepting Declarations of Candidacy or Petitions for Nomination
- § 52-503 - Committees Receiving or Spending Funds to Influence Elections Must Register
- § 52-504 - Candidate's and Committee's Campaign Reports
- § 52-505 - Committees Registered with the Federal Election Commission
- § 52-506 - Administrative Enforcement of Candidate's and Committee's Registration and Reporting Requirements
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.