61-102 - Standards for Licensing Birthing Centers for Deliveries by Midwives
- § 61-102.A - Definitions, Interpretations and Penalties
- § 61-102.B - Licensing Procedures
- § 61-102.C - Governing Authority and Management
- § 61-102.D - Professional Care
- § 61-102.E - Functional Safety
- § 61-102.F - Infection Control and Sanitation
- § 61-102.G - Dietary Services (II)
- § 61-102.H - Design and Construction
- § 61-102.I - Fire Protection and Prevention
- § 61-102.J - Mechanical Requirements
- § 61-102.K - General:
- § 61-102.L - Prerequisites for Initial Licensure
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 3, March 25, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.