61-12 - STANDARDS FOR LICENSING ABORTION CLINICS
- Part I - DEFINITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENSURE (§ 61-12.I.101 to 61-12.I.103)
- Part II - ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (§ 61-12.II.201 to 61-12.II.209)
- Part III - PATIENT CARE (§ 61-12.III.301 to 61-12.III.309)
- Part IV - MEDICAL RECORDS AND REPORTS (§ 61-12.IV.401 to 61-12.IV.403)
- Part V - FUNCTIONAL SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE (§ 61-12.V.501 to 61-12.V.503)
- Part VI - INFECTION CONTROL AND SANITATION (§ 61-12.VI.601 to 61-12.VI.606)
- Part VII - FIRE PROTECTION AND PREVENTION (§ 61-12.VII.701 to 61-12.VII.703)
- Part VIII - DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION (§ 61-12.VIII.801 to 61-12.VIII.809)
- Part IX - PREREQUISITES FOR INITIAL LICENSURE
- Part X - GENERAL
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.