§ 61-19.1100 - CORRECTION AND AMENDMENT OF VITAL RECORDS
- § 61-19.1100.1101 - General
- § 61-19.1100.1102 - Correction of Birth and Death Records
- § 61-19.1100.1103 - Administrative Amendment of Vital Records
- § 61-19.1100.1104 - Documentary Evidence Required to Amend or Correct Vital Records
- § 61-19.1100.1105 - Addition of Registrant's First or Middle Names on Live Birth Records
- § 61-19.1100.1106 - Date of Birth Amendments to Live Birth Records
- § 61-19.1100.1107 - Amendments to Death Records
- § 61-19.1100.1108 - Amendment of the Same Item More than Once
- § 61-19.1100.1109 - Sealed Amendments and Replacement Records of Live Birth
- § 61-19.1100.1110 - Amendments by Court Order
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.