61-20 - Communicable Diseases
- § 61-20.1 - Definitions
- § 61-20.2 - Disease Reporting
- § 61-20.3 - The Department Shall Investigate Reported Cases
- § 61-20.4 - Mitigation Measures, Isolation and Quarantine to be Observed by All Health Providers
- § 61-20.5 - The Department Is to Assume Control of Quarantine, Isolation and Other Control Measures
- § 61-20.6 - Authorized Health Officers May Pass Through Quarantine Lines and Access Restricted Areas
- § 61-20.7 - Buildings, Places and Premises Designated as Infectious
- § 61-20.8 - Public Health Notices Shall Not Be Destroyed or Removed
- § 61-20.9 - Persons Forbidden Entering or Leaving Contaminated Premises
- § 61-20.10 - Premises at Risk for Transmission of Contagious Diseases to be Rendered Non-infectious
- § 61-20.11 - Persons Affected with or Exposed to Communicable Diseases Shall Comply with Department Directives
- § 61-20.12 - Official School and Child Care Exclusion List of Contagious or Communicable Diseases
- § 61-20.13 - Health Laws of Cities, Towns and Counties
- § 61-20.14 - Public Health Orders, Law Enforcement and Appeal Process
- § 61-20.15 - Premises designated as infectious shall be placarded
- § 61-20.16 - Persons suffering from reportable diseases shall not work where food products are produced
- § 61-20.17 - These regulations not to prevent local laws
Current through Register Vol. 45, No. 12, December 24, 2021
Statutory Authority: 1976 Code Sections 44-1-110, 44-1-140 and 44-29-10 et seq.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.