61-57 - Development of Subdivision Water Supply and Sewage Treatment/Disposal Systems (Repealed)
- § 61-57.I - Purpose (Repealed)
- § 61-57.II - Definitions (Repealed)
- § 61-57.III - Scope and Applicability (Repealed)
- § 61-57.IV - Need For Public Water And Wastewater Treatment Facility (Repealed)
- § 61-57.V - Application and Approval Procedures (Repealed)
- § 61-57.VI - Public Notices and Public Hearings (Repealed)
- § 61-57.VII - Application Fees (Repealed)
- § 61-57.VIII - Contested Cases (Repealed)
- § 61-57.IX - Enforcement (Repealed)
- § 61-57.X - Penalties (Repealed)
- § 61-57.XI - Severability Clause (Repealed)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 3, March 25, 2022
Statutory Authority: S.C. Code Sections 44-1-140(11); 1-23-10
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.