61-58.15 - Stage 2 Disinfection Byproducts Requirements
- § 61-58.15.A - Applicability
- § 61-58.15.B - General Requirements
- § 61-58.15.C - Routine Monitoring
- § 61-58.15.D - Stage 2 DBP Monitoring Plans
- § 61-58.15.E - Reduced Monitoring
- § 61-58.15.F - Additional Requirements for Consecutive Systems
- § 61-58.15.G - Conditions Requiring Increased Monitoring
- § 61-58.15.H - Operational Evaluation Levels
- § 61-58.15.I - Requirements for Remaining on Reduced TTHM and HAA5 Monitoring Based on R61-5813 Results
- § 61-58.15.J - Requirements for Remaining on Increased TTHM and HAA5 Monitoring Based on R61-5813 Results
- § 61-58.15.K - Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.