61-79 - Hazardous Waste Management Regulations
- 61-79.124 - PERMIT ADMINISTRATION (Subpart A to B)
- 61-79.260 - HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; GENERAL (Subpart A to C)
- 61-79.261 - IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF HAZARDOUS WASTE (Subpart A to CC)
- 61-79.262 - STANDARDS APPLICABLE TO GENERATORS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE (Subpart A to M)
- 61-79.263 - STANDARDS APPLICABLE TO TRANSPORTERS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE (Subpart A to C)
- 61-79.264 - STANDARDS FOR OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE TREATMENT, STORAGE, AND DISPOSAL FACILITIES (Subpart A to FF)
- 61-79.265 - INTERIM STATUS STANDARDS FOR OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE TREATMENT, STORAGE, AND DISPOSAL FACILITIES (Subpart A to FF)
- 61-79.266 - STANDARDS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF SPECIFIC HAZARDOUS WASTES AND SPECIFIC TYPES OF HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT FACILITIES (Subpart C to P)
- 61-79.268 - LAND DISPOSAL RESTRICTIONS (Subpart A to E)
- 61-79.270 - PERMIT REQUIREMENTS (Subpart A to I)
- 61-79.273 - UNIVERSAL WASTE RULE (Subpart A to G)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 3, March 25, 2022
Statutory Authority: 1976 Code Ann. 44-56-30
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.