61-80 - Neonatal Screening For Inborn Metabolic Errors and Hemoglobinopathies
- § 61-80.A - Purpose and Scope
- § 61-80.B - Definitions
- § 61-80.C - Testing
- § 61-80.D - Collection of Specimen
- § 61-80.E - Assurance of Diagnosis and Follow-up
- § 61-80.F - Storage of Specimen
- § 61-80.G - Use of Stored Specimen
- § 61-80.H - Forms
- § 61-80.I - Enforcement Provision
- Appendix 61-80.A - Religious Objection Form: DHEC 1804, Newborn Screening Program, Parental Statement of Religious Objection
- Appendix 61-80.B - Information Release Form: DHEC 1878, Authorization to Release Information Relative to Newborn Screening for Inborn Metabolic Errors and Hemoglobinopathies
- Appendix 61-80.C - Blood Sample Storage Options Form: DHEC 1812, Blood Sample Storage Options, Screening for Inborn Metabolic Errors and Hemoglobinopathies
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.