61-81 - State Environmental Laboratory Certification Program
- § 61-81.A - Authority
- § 61-81.B - Purpose
- § 61-81.C - Scope
- § 61-81.D - Definitions
- § 61-81.E - Parameters Requiring Certification
- § 61-81.F - Certification Criteria
- § 61-81.G - Certification
- § 61-81.H - Loss of Certification
- § 61-81.I - Recertification
- § 61-81.J - Contract Laboratories
- § 61-81.K - Appeals
- § 61-81.L - Reciprocity
- § 61-81.M - Effective Date
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.