61-98 - STATE UNDERGROUND PETROLEUM ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSE BANK (SUPERB) SITE REHABILITATION AND FUND ACCESS REGULATION
- § 61-98.I - Scope and Definitions
- § 61-98.II - Site Rehabilitation Risk-Based Corrective Action Procedures
- § 61-98.III - SUPERB Fund Requirements
- § 61-98.IV - Certification of Site Rehabilitation Contractors
- § 61-98.V - Suspension, Decertification, and Appeals
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 3, March 25, 2022
Unless otherwise noted, the following constitutes the history for 61-98, Section I to Section V.
Statutory Authority: 1976 Code Section 44-2-10
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.