Article IIA - SOUTH CAROLINA NATIONAL GUARD STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAM
- § 62-200 - Purpose of the South Carolina National Guard Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) (Repealed)
- § 62-205 - Funding (Repealed)
- § 62-210 - Member Eligibility (Repealed)
- § 62-215 - Areas of Critical Need (Repealed)
- § 62-220 - Annual Application (Repealed)
- § 62-225 - Disbursements (Repealed)
- § 62-230 - Expiration of Eligibility to Participate (Repealed)
- § 62-235 - Appeals (Repealed)
- § 62-240 - Program Oversight (Repealed)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 3, March 25, 2022
Statutory Authority: 1976 Code Section 59-111-75
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.