Article 4 - REPORTS REQUIRED, EMPLOYERS AND INSURANCE CARRIERS
- § 67-401 - Designation of Authorized Recipient of Service and Other Demands
- § 67-402 - Corporate Officer Rejection of the Act
- § 67-403 - Election to Adopt the Act
- § 67-404 - Withdrawing from the Act
- § 67-405 - Employers and Insurance Carriers, Proof of Compliance
- § 67-409 - Duplicate or Dual Insurance Coverage
- § 67-411 - Employer's Report of Injury, Form 12A
- § 67-412 - Employer's Report of Injury, Form 12M
- § 67-413 - Periodic Report
- § 67-414 - Status Report and Compensation Receipt
- § 67-415 - Documentation of Insurance
- § 67-416 - Electronic Data Interface
- § 67-417 - Examination of Claim Files
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.