Article 5 - TEMPORARY COMPENSATION
- § 67-502 - Words and Phrases, Defined
- § 67-503 - Payment of Temporary Total and Temporary Partial Compensation
- § 67-504 - Terminating Payment of Temporary Total or Temporary Partial Compensation During the First One Hundred Fifty Days After Employer's Notice of the Accident
- § 67-505 - Suspending Temporary Compensation after the First One Hundred Fifty Days after the Employer's Notice of the Injury
- § 67-506 - Terminating Temporary Compensation after the First One Hundred Fifty Days after the Employer's Notice of the Injury
- § 67-509 - Medical Treatment While Receiving Temporary Compensation Benefits
- § 67-510 - Unauthorized Suspension or Termination of Temporary Compensation Benefits
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.