S.D. Admin. R. 20:10:01:07.01 - Contents of consumer complaint
A consumer complaint shall be in writing and filed with the commission. A consumer complaint shall contain:
(1) The full name, address, and telephone number of each complainant, including an email address if the complainant has an email address;
(2) The full name and address of each respondent;
(3) A full, clear, and reasonably certain statement of the facts giving rise to the complaint, with reference where practicable to the law, statute, order, or rules of which a violation is claimed;
(4) The remedy requested by the complainant;
(5) The printed name and signature of the complainant;
(6) The name and address of the complainant's attorney, if any; and
(7) An affirmation that the statement of facts are accurate to the best of the complainant's knowledge.
General Authority: SDCL 49-1-11(2), 49-34A-4(6).
Law Implemented: SDCL 49-1-11(2),(4), 49-13-1.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.