S.D. Admin. R. 20:10:17:03 - Information on bills
Bills provided to customers for electric and gas service shall include the following information:
(1) The meter reading and the date the meter was read;
(2) The number and kinds of units metered;
(3) Identification of the applicable rate schedule;
(4) The amount of the bill;
(5) The date on which the bill will become delinquent;
(6) The late fee, if applicable;
(7) The date on which payment must be made in order to avoid the late fee, if applicable;
(8) If an estimated bill, clear and conspicuous language identifying the bill as an estimated bill;
(9) Tax, fuel, or power adjustment clause separately itemized, if applicable; and
(10) A statement that customer information is available upon request and where it can be obtained.
The bill sent to the customer shall include only information related to the customer's account and advertising.
General Authority: SDCL 49-34A-4(3)(14).
Law Implemented: SDCL 49-34A-3, 49-34A-4(3)(14), 49-34A-27.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.