S.D. Admin. R. 41:06:56:02 - Open units
The following is a description of the open units:
(1) Unit BHS-BH1: that portion of Pennington County within an area beginning at Highway 385 and the Pennington County line, then south on Highway 385 to Sheridan Lake Road, then east on Sheridan Lake Road to Highway 79 in Rapid City, then north on Highway 79 to the Pennington County line;
(2) Unit BHS-BH2: that portion of Custer and Fall River counties within a line beginning at the junction of SD Hwy 16 and the WY state line, east on SD Hwy 16 to the intersection of SD Hwy 16 and Mann Rd (USFS Rd 270) then south along the Mann Rd to Pass Creek Rd (USFS Rd 272) then south on Pass Creek to Richardson Cutoff (USFS Rd 276) then east on Richardson Cutoff to Pleasant Valley Rd (USFS Rd 715) then south on Pleasant Valley Rd to Pilger Mountain Rd (USFS 317) then south on Pilger Mountain Rd to County Rd 15 then south on County Rd 15 to SD Hwy 18 then west on SD Hwy 18 to County Rd 16 then north on County Rd 16 to Dewey Rd (USFS Rd 769) then north and west on Dewey Rd to the Custer County line then west on the Custer county line to the WY state line then north on the WY state line to the point of origin;
(3) Unit BHS-BH3: that portion of Pennington County east of the Cheyenne River and north of Highway 44 and that portion of Jackson County north of the White River, excluding the Badlands National Park;
(4) Unit BHS-BH4: that portion of Custer and Pennington counties beginning at the junction of the Wyoming state line and Summit Ridge Road then north on Summit Ridge Road to Boles Canyon Road then north o Boles Canyon Road to Six-Mile Road then east on Six-Mile Road to Ditch Creek Road then south on Ditch Creek Road to the Custer/Pennington county line then east on the Custer/Pennington county line to Highway 79 then south on Highway 79 to the Custer/Fall River county line then west on the Custer/Fall River county line to Pilger Mountain Road then north on Pilger Mountain Road to Pleasant Valley Road then north and east on Pleasant Valley Road to Richardson Cutoff then north on Richardson Cutoff to Pass Creek Road then west and north on Pass Creek Road to Mann Road then north on Mann Road to the point of origin, excluding Jewel Cave National Monument; and
(5) Unit BHS-CSP: the fenced portion of Custer State Park.
General Authority: SDCL 41-2-18(1)(2)(17).
Law Implemented: SDCL 41-2-18(1)(2)(17).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.