S.D. Admin. R. 41:06:56:07 - Criteria for selection by commission of exempt organization
Any organization meeting the basic requirements in § 41:06:56:06 may apply for selection as the participant for the auction license authorized by that section. The commission shall consider the following criteria in selecting the participant for the auction license:
(1) The organization's goals and objectives relating to big game management;
(2) The methods used by the organization to achieve its goals and objectives relating to big game management;
(3) The organization's experience in raising funds for big game management and the methods it uses;
(4) The organization's projects and past accomplishments relating to big game management, preservation, propagation, habitat, and research;
(5) The financial stability and integrity of the organization; and
(6) The ability of the organization to fulfill the intent of and the terms of the agreement as specified in § 41:06:56:11.
General Authority: SDCL 41-2-18(12)(13).
Law Implemented: SDCL 41-2-18(12)(13).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.