S.D. Admin. R. 41:06:56:08 - Application procedures
An organization interested in applying for selection as the participant in the bighorn sheep auction license shall submit its application letter to the department. The application shall include:
(1) A statement that if selected as the participant, the organization will enter into the agreement referred to in § 41:06:56:11;
(2) The organization's federal tax exempt identification number and verification of its effective status;
(3) Evidence of the organization's goals and objectives relating to big game management, including a statement of the goals and objectives;
(4) Evidence of the organization's methods used in achieving its goals and objectives relating to big game management;
(5) Evidence of the organization's experience in fund raising and the methods it uses to raise funds for big game management, including the conduct of any auction;
(6) Identification and explanation of the organization's specific projects and past accomplishments relating to big game management, preservation, propagation, habitat, and research;
(7) Financial records showing evidence of the organization's financial stability and integrity; and
(8) Any other information necessary to substantiate the organization's compliance with the criteria to be considered by the commission.
General Authority: SDCL 41-2-18(12)(13).
Law Implemented: SDCL 41-2-18(12)(13).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.