S.D. Admin. R. 41:06:56:11 - Execution of agreement on participation in bighorn sheep auction license - Contents of agreement
The participant selected and the commission shall enter into an agreement to auction a bighorn sheep license. The agreement shall contain the following terms and conditions:
(1) The department shall make available for auction and shall issue one bighorn sheep license to the successful bidder;
(2) The successful bidder shall be of legal hunting age and not otherwise be prohibited from possessing a valid hunting license because of any other legal prohibitions and restrictions;
(3) The participant which conducts the bighorn sheep auction is accountable to the department for the total amount of the winning bid for the auction license within 14 days of the date the license is auctioned;
(4) The name and address of the successful bidder shall be provided by the participant to the department within 14 days after the auction and the department shall issue the successful bidder one bighorn sheep license if all terms of the agreement and rules have been complied with; and
(5) The bighorn sheep auction license is subject to all applicable hunting laws and rules in SDCL title 41 and ARSD article 41:06.
General Authority: SDCL 41-2-18(12)(13).
Law Implemented: SDCL 41-2-18(12)(13).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.