S.D. Admin. R. 20:10:01:01.01 - Definitions
Terms used in this chapter mean:
(1) "Commission," the Public Utilities Commission of the state of South Dakota;
(2) "Applicant" or "petitioner," a party seeking approval, authority, or other relief; or any person who notifies the commission of a proposed change in gas, electric, or common carrier rates;
(3) "Complainant," a party who files a complaint;
(4) "Consumer complaint," any complaint other than a complaint filed by a telecommunications company, utility company, or a person involved in the generation, transmission, or distribution of energy;
(5) "Party," a person by or against whom a proceeding is commenced or a person admitted by the commission or properly seeking and entitled as of right to be admitted as a party;
(6) "Respondent," a party who is complained against, or a party investigated or ordered to show cause.
General Authority: SDCL 49-1-11(2),(4).
Law Implemented: SDCL 49-1-11(2),(4).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.