S.D. Admin. R. 20:10:01:02.03 - Contents and filing of pleadings
Except for consumer complaints, each pleading shall be filed with the commission at the time the pleading is served and shall include the following:
(1) The heading and caption, including the names of the parties and the docket number, if known;
(2) The statements of fact and law set forth in numbered paragraphs;
(3) The request of the party filing the pleading;
(4) The printed name and signature of the party filing the pleading or, if the party is represented by an attorney, the printed name and signature of the party's attorney;
(5) The party's or the party's attorney's address, telephone number, and the email address at which the party will receive electronic service; and
(6) The proof of service.
General Authority: SDCL 49-1-11(2),(4).
Law Implemented: SDCL 49-1-11(2),(4).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.