Title 10 - Bureau of Administration
- Article 10:01 - Capitol grounds parking (Chapter 10:01:01 to 10:01:03)
- Article 10:02 - Central services (Chapter 10:02:01 to 10:02:05)
- Article 10:03 - Records destruction board (Chapter 10:03:01 to 10:03:02)
- Article 10:04 - State records management program (Chapter 10:04:01 to 10:04:02)
- Article 10:05 - Reserved
- Article 10:06 - Recycling (Chapter 10:06:01)
- Article 10:07 - Centennial logo
- Article 10:08 - Requirements for use of capitol complex property or facilities - Tobacco use prohibited (Chapter 10:08:01)
- Article 10:09 - High performance building design and construction (Chapter 10:09:01 to 10:09:05)
- Article 10:10 - Public record fees (Chapter 10:10:01)
- Article 10:11 - Obligation Recovery Center (Chapter 10:11:01 to 10:11:06)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.