Chapter 24:05:17 - Child count
- § 24:05:17:01 - State-wide coordination of child find and data collection activities
- § 24:05:17:02 - Federal child count procedures under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- § 24:05:17:03 - Annual report of children served
- § 24:05:17:04 - Reporting of multiple disabilities
- § 24:05:17:05 - Children included in report
- § 24:05:17:06 - Children not included in report. Repealed
- § 24:05:17:07 - Counting of children on Indian reservations or military facilities.Repealed
- § 24:05:17:08 - Written notice provided by Office of Data Collection
- § 24:05:17:09 - Return of information
- § 24:05:17:10 - Overidentification and disproportionality
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.