Chapter 24:05:22 - Child identification
- § 24:05:22:01 - District required to identify children in need of special education or special education and related services
- § 24:05:22:02 - Minimum procedures
- § 24:05:22:03 - Certified child
- § 24:05:22:04 - Services for children less than three years of age
- § 24:05:22:04.01 - Services to children age three to twenty-one, inclusive
- § 24:05:22:05 - Services to children age twenty-one
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.