Chapter 24:28:16 - Reciprocity
- § 24:28:16:01 - Eligibility for reciprocity based on completion of approved program
- § 24:28:16:02 - Eligibility for reciprocity based on completion of alternative certification
- § 24:28:16:03 - South Dakota Indian studies requirement
- § 24:28:16:04 - Suicide awareness and prevention training requirement
- § 24:28:16:05 - Provisional certificate
- § 24:28:16:06 - Adding preparations and endorsements to a valid out-of-state educator certificate
- § 24:28:16:07 - Adding preparations and endorsements to an inactive, expired, or invalid out-of-state educator certificate
- § 24:28:16:08 - Requirements to add new endorsements
- § 24:28:16:09 - Reciprocity for military personnel or spouse
- § 24:28:16:10 - Review of application for military personnel or spouses
- § 24:28:16:11 - Temporary Military certificate for military personnel or spouse
- § 24:28:16:12 - Secretary's powers unaffected
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.