Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 0250-04-08-.12 - TRANSPORTATION
(1) All transportation shall be provided by approved facility staff or law enforcement.
(2) Each person providing transportation shall provide documentation of a valid Class D Tennessee driver license in accordance with T.C.A. § 55-50-102 (2016 and as amended).
(3) Each person providing transportation shall provide documentation of automobile liability insurance for any private vehicle used in transporting youth in temporary holding resources or drive a government vehicle covered by liability insurance.
(4) Each transportation provider shall be oriented to the behavior of detained youth during transportation, be aware of required documentation necessary for transportation to a detention center, and be able to communicate emergency information to proper authorities.
(5) Any vehicles used for transportation shall be well-maintained and operated in accordance with state law.
(6) Driver and all passengers shall wear seat belts.
(7) With the exception of bonded or law-enforcement personnel, female youth requiring transportation shall be accompanied by a female staff member/officer. Allowances may be made in extenuating circumstances and shall be documented in facility logs.
Authority: T.C.A. §§ 37-5-105; 37-5-106; and 37-5-501, et. seq.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.