Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1200-01-05-.06 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
(1) Posting of Permit. T.C.A. 68-110-103(e) requires the display or posting of permits "in a conspicuous manner." This shall mean at a place so designated by the inspector at the time of inspection. No person except an authorized representative of the Commissioner shall modify, remove, cover up, or otherwise make the permit less conspicuous in any way.
(2) Loss of Permit Document. Any organized camp establishment or operator who loses, misplaces, or destroys the permit or license shall, as soon as the fact becomes apparent, immediately apply for a duplicate. The fee for the duplicate permit shall be three dollars ($3.00). This fee shall accompany the application for such duplicate.
(3) Penalties. Any person who violates the provisions of these rules or fails to perform the reasonable requirements of such, after receipt of ten (10) days' written notice, may be subject to fines of not less than ten dollars ($10.00) nor more than fifty dollars ($50.00) for each offense. Each day of continued violation, upon a finding of fault in a court of law, constitutes a separate offense. These violations shall include, but not limited to:
(a) operating under a suspended permit;
(b) operating without a permit;
(c) failure to allow an inspection; or
(d) failure to post permit.
(4) Waiver. With the exception of required compliance with applicable building and fire codes, one or more of these regulations may be waived in whole or part when, in the opinion of the Commissioner, there are factors or circumstances which render compliance with such regulations unnecessary, provided that such waiver shall not constitute a health or safety hazard as determined by the Commissioner, and provided that such regulations waiver shall be in writing by the Commissioner. A request for waiver of one or more of these regulations shall be in writing to the Commissioner.
(5) Any organized camp permitted at the effective time of these rules shall have one (1) year from the effective date of these rules to comply with any construction items.
Authority: T.C.A. §§ 4-5-202, 53-3802, 68-110-101, 68-110-102, 68-110-103, 68-110-104, and 68-110-106.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.