As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the
following meaning ascribed to them:
(1) Administrative Office - The office of the
staff person assigned to administrate the provisions of this chapter, located
at the 227 French Landing, Suite 300, Heritage Place, MetroCenter, Nashville,
(2) Client - Any person
who engages the services of a reflexology practitioner.
(3) Commissioner - The Commissioner of Health
or the commissioner's designee.
Department - The Department of Health.
(5) Division - The Division of Health Related
Boards in the Department of Health.
(6) Health Care Professional - An individual
who is presently authorized to practice his or her health related profession,
pursuant to T.C.A. Title 63 or Title 68.
(7) Reflexology - The application of specific
pressures to reflex points in the hands and feet only.
(8) Reflexology Practitioner / Reflexologist
- Any person who engages in the practice of reflexology for compensation and
who has completed a study of the principles of reflexology, anatomy and
physiology generally included in a regular course of study of