Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1200-30-01-.16 - BOARD MEETINGS, CONSULTANTS, DECLARATORY ORDERS, AND SCREENING PANELS
(1) Any Board member having an immediate personal, private, or financial interest in any matter pending before the Board shall disclose the fact in writing and any such Board member shall not vote upon such matter.
(2) All requests, applications, notices, other communications and correspondence shall be directed to the Board, as provided in these rules. Any requests or inquiries requiring a decision or official action, except documents relating to recommendations for disciplinary actions or hearing requests, must be received fourteen (14) days prior to a scheduled Board meeting. Such documentation not timely received shall be set over to the next Board meeting or handled by the Board if it concerns a recommendation for disciplinary action.
(3) All records of the Board, except those made confidential by law, are open for inspection and examination, under the supervision of an employee of the Department.
(4) Declaratory orders. The Board adopts, as if fully set out herein, rule 1200-10-1-.11 of the Division of Health Related Boards, as it may from time to time be amended, as its rule governing the declaratory order process. All declaratory order petitions involving statutes, rules or orders within the jurisdiction of the Board shall be addressed by the Board pursuant to this rule. Declaratory order petition forms can be obtained from the Board's administrative office.
(5) Screening Panels - The Board adopts, as if fully set out herein, rule 1200-10-1-.13, of the Division of Health Related Boards and as it may from time to time be amended, as its rule governing the screening panel process.
Authority: T.C.A. §§ 4-5-202, 4-5-204, 4-5-223, 4-5-224, 4-5-225, 10-7-504, 63-1-138, 68-24-605, 68-24-606, and 45 CFR Part 2.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.