Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. 1200-33-01-.02 - DEFINITIONS
In addition to the definitions contained in T.C.A. Section44-17-702, the following definitions are applicable to this chapter:
(1) "Applicant" means a person who has submitted or is in the process of submitting a completed application to obtain a commercial breeder's license;
(2) "Commissioner" means the commissioner of health or the commissioner's designee;
(3) "Department" means the department of health;
(4) "Licensee" means a person who holds a current, unexpired license as a commercial breeder issued by the commissioner;
(5) "Premises" means the indoor or outdoor facilities where the dogs and cats receive shelter, food and other care as well as the real property on which the facilities are located.
Authority: T.C.A. § 44-17-713 [effective January 1, 2010]; and Chapter 591 of the Public Acts of 2009.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.