Chapter 0240-02-02 - Classifying Student In-State and Out-of-State
- § 0240-02-02-.01 - INTENT
- § 0240-02-02-.02 - DEFINITIONS
- § 0240-02-02-.03 - RULES FOR DETERMINATION OF STATUS
- § 0240-02-02-.04 - OUT-OF-STATE STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY OUT-OF-STATE TUITION
- § 0240-02-02-.05 - PRESUMPTION
- § 0240-02-02-.06 - EVIDENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF DOMICILE
- § 0240-02-02-.07 - APPEAL
- § 0240-02-02-.08 - EFFECTIVE DATE FOR RECLASSIFICATION
- § 0240-02-02-.09 - EFFECTIVE DATE
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.