Chapter 0960-02 - Automotive Dismantlers and Recyclers
- § 0960-02-.01 - SALES TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
- § 0960-02-.02 - CITY AND COUNTY BUSINESS LICENSE
- § 0960-02-.03 - LIABILITY INSURANCE
- § 0960-02-.04 - WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION LAWS
- § 0960-02-.05 - PRIMARY BUSINESS ACTIVITY
- § 0960-02-.06 - INSPECTION OF BUSINESS RECORDS
- § 0960-02-.07 - ZONING, HIGHWAY BEAUTIFICATION AND STORM WATER RESTRICTIONS
- § 0960-02-.08 - SIGNS
- § 0960-02-.09 - BUSINESS PREMISES
- § 0960-02-.10 - REASONABLE BUSINESS HOURS
Current through March 20, 2022
These regulations are applicable to all automotive dismantlers and recyclers engaged in the business of or providing facilities for the purpose of recovering parts from motor vehicles that have been wrecked or otherwise rendered inoperable as transportation vehicles with said parts recovered being for resale and further for the purpose of reducing said motor vehicles to a condition capable of salvage for their metal scrap content by scrap processors. These regulations are not applicable to persons engaged in the business of processing scrap metals.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.